The Anjuman-I-Islam’s Akbar Peerbhoy college of education (B ed College in Mumbai), in keeping with is motto, encourages student to regularly participate in inter-collegiate competition. The students also work actively to sustain education in the neighborhood community by nurturing the Sava Sikhshan Abhiyan.
Their personalities thus evolve making them value oriented citizens of the country. Our result each year have averaged 90% pass percentage. Year after year, our students have secured ranks in the merit list of the B.Ed examinations conducted by the University of Mumbai and have had distinctive careers.
Our students have made us proud having won several competition at the University Leave, such us:
GROUP & SOLO SONG
To facilitate the realization of our mission, the curriculum has been adapted to provide student teachers with an environment which seeks to develop a spirit of enquiry, creativity and the ability to break away from traditional mindsets the Institution constantly sensitizes student teachers to the different problems faced by society It equips student teachers to the different problems faced by society It equips student teachers with competencies necessary for long life learning and to become effective members of a global society.
To Produce effective Secondary and Higher Secondary Teachers who are capable of nurturing students to respond to the changing needs of modern Indian society with the challenges and opportunities available therein
B ed College in Mumbai
Get The Akbar Peerbhoy College Advantage!
Highlights of the institute
- 20 Years Old B.Ed. College in Navi Mumbai.
- Faulty With 16-25 Years Of Teaching Experience.
- The Only B.Ed. College which caters To the Needs of Students in Four Mediums i.e. English, Hindi, Urdu & Marathi.
- The Only College in Vashi with Urdu & Sanskrit Method
- Use of LCD, PPT, & Internal In Classroom Teaching.
- Individual Attention with Tutorials.
- Campus Interviews For Placement (70% Students Are Absorbed In Anjuman-I-Islam Itself)
- More Than 4000 Books In The Library With Book Bank Facility.