“The AIAPCE College Library fosters intellectual growth by supporting excellence and innovation in education and research, managing and delivering information.”
Library Policy- Manual
- Evaluate, acquire, organize, and provide information resources that adequately support the curricula of the college, research needs of the students, teaching and research needs of the faculties and other library users.
- Make use of electronic technologies which enables expeditious dissemination of information in various formats.
- Provide library and information service responsive to the needs of the user community.
- Develop a strong library network with various libraries and consortiums.
- Create a learning environment, which enable the students to develop the habit of reading, learning & researching.
- Serve the Education community as a center of reliable information.
Facilities and Services
- In-house developed ‘Bookworm’ Library Software
- 13 Integrated Library Synergy
- Global Common Circulation(GCC)
- Single window access to the Library from home
- Access to online Databases
- Library Portal
- Online Question Papers
- Fully automated Library
- Library Orientation along with Google Apps Training
- Current Awareness Service – Intimation of New Arrivals and Content pages of the Journals received
- Newspaper Clipping – Jobs, Education Field News
- Reprographic and Printing facility
- Best Library User Award
- Library with seating arrangement of 50 students
- Additional reading room for Theses & Dissertations
- Online Recommendation of the books – By Faculty-Staff / By Student
- E-Resources (E-Books)
Theses & Dissertations
Open : Monday to Saturday
Close : Sunday Holidays
Reading Room : 10.00 am – 5 pm