Library & Laboratories
The institution has a well-equipped library containing a wealth of books and reference work on education. A variety of educational maps, roll-up boards and other teaching material are available in the Teaching Aids Laboratory. The college has an excellent Experimental Psychology Laboratory with the latest and other equipment. Student must scrupulously follow the rules of the Library, Teaching Aids Laboratory and Psychology Laboratory.
Exclusive and Rare Books are available Books available in English, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi Xerox facility available Approximately 4000 books Book Bank facility available
- Smoking and eating paan is strictly prohibited in any part of the college building.
- Students must not do anything inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with its orderly administration, discipline and smooth working.
- Matters not covered by the above rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the Principal.
- It is compulsory & mandatory for students to wear the College Uniform.
- Bonafide Student of the college only can take benefit of the Library.
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library.
- Spitting, smoking, eating, drinking (tea, coffee, etc.) or talking is strictly prohibited.
- No student will be allowed to enter the Library without a proper Identity Card.
- Only one book or question paper set will be issued at a time for reference after the reader has deposited his/her Identity Card with the Librarian.
- No reference book or reports or periodicals will be issued, but they can be referred to in the Library.
- One theory book can be issued to a student at a time.
- Books are issued for one week only. If a student wishes to keep a book for more than a week, he/she shall be required to apply for renewal for a further period, and will be required to show the book physically to the librarian.
- A book may be reclaimed on request, 24 hours after its return, if the book is nor claimed by anyone.
- A fine of re. 1/- per day (including holidays) per book shall be charged if such books are not returned within a specified time.
- A fine re. 2/- per day will be charged if any reader fails to return the reference book or question paper on the same day.
- No student shall damage any book / manuscript, records or any other library material by tearing the pages etc., as all these constitute damage to a book. These damages to the book should be scrupulously avoided.
- The borrower will be required to pay full current market price of any book lost or damaged, The cost payable for the books which are out of print. Will be determined by the Principle.
- A book taken for reading should be checked at first by the student, to see that no pages are missing. If any pages are missing, the Librarian should be informed. The Librarian shall bring to the notice of the Principle such reports.
A book borrowed from the reference section, or for reference from the general leading section should be not taken away outside the Library without the Librarian’s permission.